Bournemouth Airport Car Park 2Based on current reviews
Please find below information on Bournemouth Airport Car Park 2 at Bournemouth Airport.
Prices start from £ for 8 Days Parking. For full prices and availability use the form above.
Park Mark - Safer Parking Award. This car park has CCTV, is enclosed by security fencing and is frequently patrolled.
Thanks to this airport car park's on-site location, there is no need for a transfer bus service. The close proximity to the terminal means that the premises are actually just a five-minute walk to the check-in desks. Once you've unpacked your bags, you take a short walk to the terminal.
Parking at Bournemouth Car Park 2 is easy:
• After turning into the main entrance road, continue until you reach the Departures building on your left.
• The Car Park 2 entrance is located directly opposite the Departures building.
• Please enter through one of the two right-hand lanes.
• Approach the barrier, where your car registration will be scanned by our ANPR cameras and the barrier will raise. If the number plate is not recognised, please use the 'assistance button'.
• If the car is not recognised by ANPR on entry the operator will dispense a token which will have to be inserted to the exit barrier on your return.
• Please proceed into the car park. Car Park 2 is located to your right, after the fence.
• Drivers should only use the marked parking bays.
Please ensure you allow time to park your car and make your way into the airport terminal.
Collecting your car is just as easy:
• Walk from the terminal building to the car park.
• Drive to the exit barrier located next to rows I and J where the automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) system will read the car registration and the barrier will lift to allow exit.
• If the number plate is not recognised or for any other issues please use the 'assistance button'.
Anyone looking for a quick getaway will love this affordable, no-hassle parking solution at Bournemouth airport. Simply skip the transfer bus and stroll straight to the terminal with this conveniently located car park.
Trailers are not permitted at this car park.
For those who require disability access and features, this car park has its own disabled facilities. It has Blue Badge bays which are available on a 'first-come-first-serve' basis. When you register at the Car Park 2 office, you will be issued with a Bournemouth Airport Disabled Ticket, which will show you where to find your Blue Badge parking space. These spaces are also located much closer to the terminal than other parking bays. You can also buzz for assistance at the entry barrier. It's noted that you will need to display your badge in your vehicle during your absence clearly.
Bournemouth Airport Car Park 2
Thanks to this car park being an on-airport facility, you won't have to hunt down a separate car park that is located remotely from the premises. Instead, you will find the car park off the A338, where you'll see plenty of signs for the airport. Once you arrive there, you'll also find the signs for Car Park 2.
From the M3 southbound:
• Take the M27 towards Bournemouth.
• Take the exit for the airport.
• At the roundabout, take the first exit.
• Once in the airport grounds, follow signs to Car Park 2.
• Enter the car park and follow the green pre-paid lane.