Flyparks Park and FlyBased on current reviews
Please find below information on Flyparks Park and Fly at Exeter Airport.
Prices start from £50.00 for 8 Days Parking. For full prices and availability use the form above.
The car park is protected by entry/exit barrier, CCTV cameras and floodlights.
Transfers are not required. The drop-off is just 150 metres walk on flat pavement, to the terminal.
Park at the drop-off point. Just 100m on the right-hand side, after the pedestrian crossing, on the Airport Approach Road (B3184).
Signs will guide you to the correct parking zone, once you enter the car park.
From there, take the 2-minute walk to the terminal.
Don't wait in queues. Use the self-service zone to avoid delays to your departure (tag and drop your keys using the secure drop-box).
To avoid any unnecessary delays on your return, your keys are ready to collect in a security box at the self-service zone.
Your code is sent via text to your mobile phone, on your return to Exeter.
Staff are available 24/7.
• Please bring your Car Park Booking Confirmation with you on your day of travel in print or on your mobile.
• The drop-off point is located 150 meters from the terminal; some customers choose to drop passengers with restricted mobility (PRM) at car park No 1 prior to leaving their vehicle at Flyparks drop off point. If you feel you have restricted mobility (150m) this service may not be right for you.
• Hybrid/electric vehicles: If your car requires any kind of special instructions beyond that of a conventional petrol or diesel, please ensure that you make us aware of this in advance.
It is essential that you provide a mobile contact telephone number prior to leaving your vehicle.
• Please be aware: If your return flight date changes, you will need to give Flyparks a minimum of 24 hours' notice prior to your return. This will need to be done during their business hours, which are 9am-5pm Monday-Friday. If you do not provide Flyparks with 24 hours' notice (as above) and return within their business hours, you will be charged a £25 callout fee. If you return outside of their business hours, you will be charged a £50 callout fee.
• From M5 / A30 follow the signs to Exeter Airport.
• Proceed along the Airport Approach Road (B3184).
• Flyparks entrance is located 100m on the right, beyond the pedestrian crossing/traffic lights - you'll pass Enterprise Rent-a-Car on your right.
• Look for the FLYPARKS Drop-off sign at the entrance barrier.