Southend Meet and Greet
No reviews yet
Please find below information on Southend Meet and Greet at Southend Airport.
For full prices and availability use the form above.
24-hour staff, Security fencing, CCTV.
By using Southend Meet and Greet you get to skip the transfer bus and stroll straight to the check-in desks from your car.
Using Southend Meet and Greet is simple:
• Call Southend Meet and Greet when you're 15 minutes from the terminal.
• Drive to the meeting point in the Short Stay car park.
• A uniformed chauffeur will meet you.
• Hand over your keys and confirm your booking and then head to the check-in desks.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
Collecting your car from Southend Meet and Greet is easy:
• Call Southend Meet and Greet once you've collected your luggage and are making your way out of the airport.
• Head to the Short Stay car park meeting point.
• A chauffeur will meet you and return your car to you.
This car park will not accept long wheel based vehicles.
From the M25:
• Exit at Junction 29 and take the A127.
• Follow the road for approximately 20 miles.
• Take the third exit at the large roundabout.
• Turn left at the traffic lights.
• At the next roundabout, take the second exit and follow signs for the airport.
• Take the second exit at the mini-roundabout.
• The Short Stay car park will be located on your right.
Southend Meet and Greet Reviews
We don't have any reviews for Southend Meet and Greet yet.